- Kieran Mulcahy was appointed a Notary Public by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in 2013.
- A Notary Public can provide the following services:
- Administer Oaths.
- Attest Signatures.
- Authenticate Documents.
- Give Notarial Acts.
- Take Affidavits (other than for the Courts in Ireland)
- Take Affirmations and Declarations.
- Receive and Make Protests under Mercantile Law and issue Notarial Certificates in respect of documents and persons.
- ‘Draw up Powers of Attorney and other legal documents customarily prepared by Notaries Public.’
We will be delighted to assist you.
‘If you might like us to notarise documents for you, please kindly leave a message below.